To ensure a seamless onboarding experience, we begin the groundwork as soon as the offer letter has been signed.
- A Joining Form is sent across requesting your personal details used to create your logins and update various systems inside rtCamp
- Your appointment in rtCamp is contingent on the successful completion of statutory documentation and background verification.
|Government ID||Aadhaar||Aadhaar||Valid proof of citizenship||Social Security Number|
|Tax Instrument||PAN||PAN||Valid Tax ID||Valid Tax ID|
Additional documents may be requested as required by rtCamp or in compliance with local laws.
All new rtCampers undergo a background verification process that verifies details such as PAN information, permanent address, employment and criminal record.
- cFirst Background Checks is our background verification partner.
- This entire process does not require you to make any payments at any point. The costs of the background verification are covered by rtCamp and if any payments are demanded from you, please report them to us immediately.
- You will receive an initiation email from ad[email protected] on your personal email ID registered with rtCamp.
- The email will include the portal URL where you will be required to add in all the details. The username and password to login will also be shared in the email.
- There will be separate sections for personal information, address, identity and employment. You will be required to add in all the accurate details required such as your full name, email ID, phone number, date of birth, complete address, PAN card details, previous employment details (if applicable).
- You will also be required to attach supporting documents such as copy of Aadhaar, PAN Card, address proofs, previous employment offer letter/relieving letter, etc.
- At the end of the application, you will be required to sign and submit an LOA (Letter of Authorization) which will ensure that the information has been submitted by you with your consent. You can download this template, digitally sign and submit it.
- Background verification will begin after you have submitted the LOA.
- A cFirst agent will be physically present at your address for address verification. Please provide them with the required assistance for a smooth verification process.
- Please take a note of the following while submitting your documents:
|Verification Type||Required Documents|
|Address||Documents supporting your permanent address (electricity bill, rent agreement, etc)|