- Virtual (online) interviews at rtCamp are hosted over Zoom.
- It is important that this interview be attended from a Laptop/Desktop computer with a working webcam and microphone.
- You must use Zoom from the desktop. Zoom can be downloaded from here.
- Please use headphones for good audio quality. If background noise is an issue, please go to your Zoom audio settings and find the “Suppress background noise” option, there you can select “High”.
- We request you keep your camera switched on throughout the interview. Please don’t worry about your background on the Zoom call, it is absolutely fine as is, we’re more interested in trying to have a virtual “face-to-face” conversation with you.
- Please keep a backup internet connection handy. An alternate data network or hotspot with good connectivity can help.
- You can check your internet speed here. For a smooth interview experience, the overall internet speed could be anything above 25 MBPS.
- Please select an interview slot such that you have sufficient time to prepare for the interview.
To give you a headstart on your research, we work in the open source so all the information you need about us is available on our website. To read about the clients and the work we do, you can go through the Case Studies section on our website.
Good Luck! 👍