- All rtCampers receive an Annual Reviews that is usually coupled with a compensation review.
- This is different from the Quarterly Performance Review as this also aims at Goal Setting and defining objectives for the upcoming year.
- This review is initiated a month before the year ends since your previous salary revision at rtCamp.
- rtCamper’s performance recorded through Continuous Feedback and Quarterly Reviews are consolidated as data points.
- While all rtCampers are eligible for Annual Reviews, salary revisions are solely based on the performance of the individual and are not extended to everyone by default.
|Rating Score||Performance Level||Narration||Probable Outcomes|
|5||Excellent||Meets deliverables, demonstrates a significant understanding of changing technological advancements and superior subject authority||Best salary increment|
|4||Good||Meets deliverables and also demonstrates a significant understanding of changing technological advancements||Competitive salary increment|
|3||Meets Expectations||Meets deliverables, but lacks continuous development to stay up to date with technological advancements||• Inflationary salary increment|
• Realign objectives
Evaluation Stages Of A Review
A review consisting of a set of scalable questions (parameters) against which performance is evaluated will be initiated through HRMS.
|Stage||Activity||Time to completion|
|Self Review||Conducted async||3 days|
|Manager review||Conducted async||7 days|
|Reviews published||Reviews collected in HRMS, are frozen and all stakeholders receive a copy of the feedback||Automatically, on completion of above|
|Manager Meet||Discuss the feedback shared and set goals for the coming year||2 days|
|HR Meet||Correlate the performance feedback into monetary growth and finalize the salary revision||2 days|
|Documentation||Record the finalized revision across systems and document acceptance of the revision||1 day|
In case of administrative delays, the effective date of increment will continue to be the anniversary date and not the date on which the appraisal was finalized.