Currently, rtCampers engaged as full-time employees, with either rtCamp India or rtCamp USA, receive Health Insurance facility.
rtCamp India Employees
- The insurance coverage provided by rtCamp is administered by United India Insurance Company Ltd.
- This insurance comes with a cashless facility that is available in most leading hospitals in India.
- Please refer to UIIC’s Policy Introduction Slides to understand the benefits covered by the policy. Stay safe and stay healthy! 🙂
|Type of Insurance||Health Insurance|
|Covered||Only for the rtCamper|
|Amount Insured||INR 5,00,000|
|Applicable from||Day of joining|
|Applicable until||Last working day at rtCamp|
|Insurance Provider||United India Insurance Co. ltd.|
|Point of Contact (POC)||Mr. Sukhnandan Singh|
|Contact details||Mobile: 9923399421 / 9822669421|
OFFICE: 02027423236 / 02027424154
rtCamp USA Employees
- Insurance companies in the USA have a minimum employee headcount requirement due to which we are presently unable to extend direct health insurance benefits.
- Until rtCamp’s medical insurance plan is in place, rtCamp USA employees will receive a special allowance of $536 (gross) per month, to apply toward their own health insurance.
- This payment will cease when replaced with the opportunity for you to enroll in rtCamp’s health insurance plan offering.
- rtCamp does not have separate Health Insurance benefits to Independent Contractors engaged with either rtCamp India and rtCamp USA.