|Citizenship/Country of residence||Should be an Indian tax resident||Should be an Indian tax resident||Can reside anywhere in the world||Should be a US tax resident with work permits|
|Medical Insurance||Company insurance provided||No company provided insurance||No company provided insurance||Insurance allowance provided|
|Taxation||Deducted at source as per local laws||10% tax deducted at source||No tax withholding at the source||Deducted at source as per local laws|
|Getting paid||Last working day of every month||Within 7 days from submitting the invoice||Within 7 days from submitting the invoice||Bi-monthly on the 7th and 21st of every month|
|Paid Time Off||21 days and mandatory 4 national holidays||21 days||21 days||21 days|
1. Full Time Employee with rtCamp India
- Applicable to all individuals with Indian citizenship residing in India.
- Under this, Individuals will be full-time employees of rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and will receive all benefits and responsibilities as prescribed by the Income Tax Department for Employment.
Click here to understand the salary components in detail.
2. Independent Contractor with rtCamp India
- Tailored for individuals on a limited-term agreement, hourly models, etc. holding Indian citizenship residing in India.
- The individual will not be covered under the benefits and responsibilities of the Labor Department. However, they receive different benefits from taxation.
- There is a flat deduction of 10% TDS on Gross Income.
This is recommended for folks who have prior experience working as an Independent Contractor or guidance from a CA for filing taxes.
3. Full Time Employee with rtCamp USA
- Applicable by default to all individuals with USA citizenship or valid work permit residing in the USA.
- rtCamp offers full-time employment with benefits in the USA through a PEO, XcelHR.
4. Independent Contractor with rtCamp USA
- Applicable to all individuals irrespective of their country of residence except for countries sanctioned by the USA.
- For Tax purposes,
- Taxpayer information is collected through the W8 BEN Form (an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) mandated form) for individuals for reporting purposes and to document their status for tax reporting purposes
- Please follow this link to understand the W8 BEN Form better