Most of the meetings in rtCamp are virtual, however, once a year we all come together for a companywide, in-person team retreat. This retreat helps everyone meet other rtCampers, with whom they have collaborated throughout the year.
The location of this retreat is decided based on the suggestions we receive from rtCampers bearing in mind the feasibility, and the schedule is usually dependent on the best time (and weather) to visit that place.
Generally, this retreat takes place in January/February every year and discussions around the retreat take place in Slack on #rtparty.
- Attendance at the annual retreat is optional.
- Accommodation will be arranged with another rtCamper (of the same gender), on a double-sharing basis.
- This retreat is for rtCampers only. You can reach the HR Team, in case of special needs/requests.
- Standard arrangements for accommodation, meals, and travel will be made by rtCamp for the duration of the retreat.
- Visa costs are paid by rtCamp, wherever required.